We have provided a short summary of our doctrinal positions here. If you would like to dig a little deeper, please read the Maranatha Commitment Statements.
We believe in. . .
- The verbal, plenary inspiration of the Old and New Testaments
- God in three persons—Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; the new birth in Christ alone
- Baptism by immersion for believers only
- The eternal security of the believer
- The Lord’s Supper as a memorial
- Six creation days of twenty-four hours each
- The bodily resurrection of Christ and His bodily ascension into heaven where He now intercedes for believers
- The pretribulation rapture of all believers
- The premillennial return and millennial reign of the Lord Jesus Christ
- The judgment
- The reality of heaven and hell
- The local church as God’s institution to carry out the Great Commission
- The obligation of every believer to live a holy life and witness to the lost of the saving power of Christ.