WATERTOWN, Wis. – The Maranatha men’s and women’s teams were honored on Tuesday with the Northern Athletic Conference (NAC) All-Sportsmanship Award while also receiving individual recognition for the All-Sportsmanship Team.
The 2012-13 season marks the sixth straight year that Maranatha has collected the women’s award, while the men last won in ’09-’10, and have won four out of the seven years since the award was introduced in 2006.
Maranatha missed just one season for the women’s side, ’06-’07, and split with Alverno in ’07-’08, taking honors every year since.
Maranatha finished with 10 recipients selected to the All-Sportsmanship Team:
- Andy Timblin, Baseball
- Matthew McGivern, Basketball
- Hallie Sheley, Women’s Basketball
- Robert Truax, Men’s Cross Country
- Cari Cook, Women’s Cross Country
- Robert Kohlhaus, Football
- David Anderson, Men’s Soccer
- Alysha Morris, Women’s Soccer
- Jana Dempsey, Softball
- Erin Jochum, Volleyball