If you are interested in recruiting, please look over the information below before filling out the form at the bottom of the page. Anyone who comes to campus to inquire about employment opportunities or to make sales contacts should visit the Welcome Center first. For more information about recruiting at Maranatha, read our frequently asked questions below.
Bill Thompson - Westwood Christian SchoolNovember 7 | 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Westwood Christian School is a ministry of First Baptist Church of Westwood Lake located in Miami Florida. We are recruiting teachers in the areas of elementary, middle and high school. We are looking forward to the opportunity to share this special and unique ministry with you.
On campus recruiters are generally given a display table in the lobby of the dining complex. If you are shipping materials to Maranatha, please indicate this to us on your request form, so we can have the material by your table when you arrive.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Fill out the request form, located on the bottom of this page. If your organization has never recruited on Maranatha’s campus before, you will need to supply your ministry philosophy or mission statement when you fill out the form.
- Post your announcement on Maranatha’s Career Services online for students, alumni, and men seeking ministry positions.
- Outside recruiters are welcome throughout the year except during major conference times. Check college calendar.
- Additional invitations to speak in classes or chapel are sometimes extended once the administration or faculty know the arrival and departure times of the recruiter.
If you indicate your desire to host a party, the reservation secretary will check the availability of DC 202 and send you a confirmation, reserving it for you from a half-hour prior to your indicated start time to a half-hour after your indicated end time to allow adequate time for set up and clean up.
- The complete announcement about your recruiters’ arrival to campus and your ministry or employment opportunities is posted on the MBU website once approved.
- An alert about your campus visit is placed in MyMaranatha (the school newspaper and homepage of the University intranet) about one business day before your arrival.
- Recruiters will be verbally recognized in chapel on regular chapel days.
- If you wish to gain a wider audience, post your announcement on Maranatha’s Career Services online or contact department chairs.
On the request form, you may submit a brief description of why you are recruiting, including pertinent details to heighten the interest of potential student contacts.
We appreciate your interest in our young people and look forward to helping you convey your ministry needs. For further assistance, don't hesitate to contact us in the President’s Office.
745 West Main Street
Watertown,WI - 53094