Most full-time staff positions at Maranatha are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., 12-month jobs. Part-time positions have various hours. Some part-time positions may be seasonal. If you’re interested in a staff position, you should
- View the available Maranatha positions.
- Read the essential qualifications for staff employment below.
- Apply for the staff position.
- Email a resume/cover letter to the contact person listed with the job posting, or to email@example.com.
We desire staff with outstanding character and necessary skills as well as those who would maintain fundamental Baptist distinctives and ethos. By God’s grace, Maranatha will never knowingly select individuals to staff positions whose beliefs or practices are at variance with Maranatha’s deeply held and biblically supported religious convictions. Therefore,
- Staff members must be fundamental Baptists by practice and conviction.
- Individual lifestyles must be in conformity to biblical teachings related to morality and virtue.
- The sanctity of the Christian home is guarded by never employing or retaining employees or employee spouses who are or have ever been divorced.
If you meet these prequalification conditions, Maranatha may be a place of ministry and service. If you would like further information regarding your opportunity to serve at Maranatha, please contact Dr. Kevin Montney, Director of Human Resources.