Maranatha is hosting a craft and gift fair on Saturday, November 8 , at 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. in the campus gym. The registration deadline is October 24, 2014; cost is $35 for a table. Contact Rob Thompson for registration. All proceeds will benefit the Maranatha softball team. Sign up soon, booth space is limited and fills quickly.
- Vendors may begin to set up at 7:30 a.m.
- Doors open to public at 10:00 a.m.
- Doors close to public at 4:00 p.m.
- Vendors depart by 5:00 p.m.
Maranatha is an alcohol and smoke-free environment. Rest rooms and concessions will be available.
- Vendors: $35 for a 10×10 ft space, 1 table
- Provide your own cords & power strips
- Pay by check or cash by Oct.25, 2013
- Shoppers: Free Admission
Art, jewelry, country crafts, soaps, scrap booking, candles, clothing, photography, handcrafts, food items, Christmas gifts, woodworking, home business, etc.