At Maranatha we are thankful for the alumni God has given us since we held our first graduation in 1969. Alumni spread the news of our local church emphasis and superb academics to the next generation of students, impacting more students to attend Maranatha. Often, the most impacting relationships alumni form are with their own children. The Alumni Scholarship is designated for students whose parent or parents graduated from Maranatha.
The potential $4,000 scholarship (up to $1,000 per year for four years) is awarded to students whose parent (or parents) is a Maranatha alumnus.
Maranatha Alumni Scholarship criteria:
- The student must be a dependent child of a Maranatha graduate in good standing.
- Apply for this scholarship before arriving as a new student.
- The student must complete an application for admission to Maranatha.
- The student must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The scholarship can be approved prior to the submission of the FAFSA, but will not be applied until the FAFSA is complete.
- The student must be a new student at Maranatha (freshman or transfer only) and carry at least 12 hours of Maranatha residential class work each semester. Hours taken at other institutions do not count toward the 12 hours at Maranatha.
- If the applicant does not live in a Maranatha residence hall, the scholarship will be reduced by 50%.
- Download this document to see a complete list of scholarship guidelines.
Contact Maranatha’s Financial Aid Office by email or by calling (920) 206-2318 for more information!