Maranatha seeks to honor and award those students who have displayed exceptional academics in high school. The Exceptional Student Scholarship is awarded to students prior to their coming to Maranatha and is based upon their ACT composite score.
The potential $4,000 scholarship (up to $1,000 per year for four years) is intended for those who ACT composite score is at least 27.
Exceptional Student Scholarship criteria:
- Apply for this scholarship before arriving as a new student.
- The student must attain an ACT composite score of at least 27 or its equivalent to be eligible for this scholarship.
- The student must complete an application for admission to Maranatha.
- The student must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) no later than 30 days after the start of his or her first semester. The FAFSA must be completed for each following school year by Nov. 1/April 1 of the appropriate semester.
- The student must be a new student at Maranatha (freshman or transfer only) and carry at least 12 hours of Maranatha residential class work each semester. Hours taken at other institutions do not count toward the 12 hours at Maranatha.
- If the applicant does not live in a Maranatha residence hall, the scholarship will be reduced by 50%.
- Download this document to see a complete list of scholarship guidelines.
Contact Maranatha’s Financial Aid Office by email or by calling (920) 206-2318 for more information!