Maranatha’s Music Department is grateful for the support of friends, and Maranatha’s music department has a wide variety of opportunities for those interested in supporting the arts by donating through Maranatha’s development department. All gifts are tax deductible, and official gift receipts will be sent. Maranatha’s music department gives recognition of special donations to the department on publicly viewed donations plaques.
- Establish a music scholarship in memory of a family or friend. Choose requirements for the scholarship, and have the scholarship named in memory of your family or friend.
- Give a one-time donation or sign up to donate regularly to the Fine Arts Club. The Fine Arts Club allows the music and drama department to purchase needed items ranging from $1,000-$3,000 that cannot be afforded in the fiscal budget.
- Support hardworking, dedicated community students wishing to take lessons though Maranatha Music Prep School, but come from families experiencing financial hardship during this time of economic hardship in the states.
- Support the performing arts by giving to the music and drama camp fund so we can keep the cost of camp affordable for campers.
- Sponsor the purchasing of special equipment or remodeling projects.
Examples of recent donations:
- In memory of their parents, an alumnus family donated $6,250 for the purchase of a new Boston upright. A recognition/memorial plate has been permanently placed on the piano.
- A friend of the college donated all of the wood and panels for the remodeling of Burkhart Hall.
- A faculty member’s mom established a significant music scholarship in memory of her husband.
- A former faculty member donated his music library worth thousands of dollars to Maranatha.
- A retiring teacher in WI donated a large portion of her music library to Maranatha.