Follow these steps to record notes in an eBook.
- Find a book or article that you can read online to get to the full-text eBook you want to search.
In this example, we searched for full-text versions of books with the keyword New Testament Greek that are not available in the library collection.
- Let’s find the first result — Scribal Habits in Early Greek New Testament Papyri — and then click eBook Full Text under it.
- On the upper right side of the screen click Bookmark and Annotate.
Notes appears with the option of adding a new note.
- Go to the page you want to annotate and then click New Note.
- Type your note and then click Save.
You can mouse-over the note to be given the options to see what page the note applies to or to delete it.
Also, if you want to save these notes, you can sign in to your account with EBSCO.