Follow these steps to conduct a search within an eBook.
- Find a book or article that you can read online that you want to search.
In this example, we searched for full-text versions of books with the keyword New Testament Greek that are not available in the library collection.
- Let’s find the first result — Scribal Habits in Early Greek New Testament Papyri — and then click eBook Full Text under it.
- On the upper right side of the screen click Search within:
Search This eBook appears.
- Type whatever you’re looking for in the Search This eBook box.
We’ll look for scribe.
- Click any of the results to be sent to the page where your search term appears.