Come to the Cedarholm Library to have your paper or crafts laminated.
|3 Mil||8.5″ x 11″ paper which you want protected but flexible||$0.50 / page|
|5 Mil||8.5″ x 11″ paper which you want protected and relatively inflexible||$0.75 / page|
|Roll||Paper or pieces of paper up to 2 feet wide that you want protected but flexible
You might want to use this if you have many small objects you want laminated
|$0.75 / foot|
When you’re considering laminating your work, here are some things to keep in mind:
- We can’t laminate foam pieces or foam board
- We can laminate back-to-back pages if they’re glued or taped together
- If you want to cut out constructions paper, you should laminate it first.
- We can laminate poster board but the edges won’t adhere well
- If building several layers, with smaller layers on top of larger ones, have the layers individually laminated before putting them together
- Dried nature projects — like leaves — do not laminate well. While the librarian may be willing to try it, we don’t recommend doing it.
- Talk with the librarian before starting your project. We’re happy to help!
Stop by or contact us for more information.