This two-year program is an excellent way to prepare for supporting Christian ministry in the local church or for additional education. If you want to work with children in a day-care ministry, teach Sunday school, or minister to the needs of fellow church members, this Associate of Arts degree might be for you. It will equip you with some useful skills such as Sunday school administration, storytelling, and teaching techniques. The Biblical Studies core and General Studies core undergird your ministry classes to give you a useful introduction to the important work of the local church.
Would you rather have a bachelor’s degree? Great! Begin your AA now and transfer your credits to Maranatha’s degree completion program when you are ready.
Contact us today for a free consultation at (920) 206-2323 or email@example.com.
Use these toggles to find out more information on this program.
- Be at least 23 years of age except for military personnel.
- Submit a formal application to enroll in the program. This is free!
- If you are transferring coursework, have official transcripts sent directly from your previous institution to Maranatha.
- Complete a minimum of 64 hours with a cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Complete a minimum of 30 hours from Maranatha, earning at least 24 of the last 30 hours from Maranatha.
- Earn a minimum of C- in major courses.
- All students interested in financial aid must complete a FAFSA application, using the code 016394 for Maranatha. Qualified students who have not completed an undergraduate degree may have grant options available.
- Students must. . .
- Complete the Maranatha Online admissions process.
- Be financially eligible per federal determination.
The amount of the award is determined by the federal government, and certain types of financial aid require a minimum number of credit hours to be taken per semester.
|English Composition 1||3|
|English Composition 2||3|
|Fundamentals of Public Speaking||2|
|The Modern World||3|
|Liberal Arts Core Electives||6|
|Old Testament Survey||3|
|New Testament Survey||3|
|Bible Doctrine 1||3|
|Bible Doctrine 2||3|
|Christian Life and Leadership||3|
|Christian Ministry Electives||17|