Every business wants to make customers aware of its product or service. Every ministry wants to make people aware of how it can help enhance their spiritual walk. Both must embrace the use of digital media to get their message out to those who should hear it. Maranatha offers our Baptist Christian Associate’s Degree in Digital Media online to equip you with specialized knowledge in communications and media skills. This major will help you put practical skills in Web design, photography, videography, and desktop publishing into practice. You will leave Maranatha with a well-rounded education and a marketable skill set.
Would you rather have a bachelor’s degree? Great! Begin your AS now and transfer your credits to one of Maranatha’s online bachelor’s degree programs when you are ready.
Contact us today for a free consultation at (920) 206-2323 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use these toggles to find out more information on this program.
- Be at least 21 years of age except for military personnel.
- Submit a free application to enroll in the program.
- If you are transferring coursework, have official transcripts sent directly from your previous institution to Maranatha.
- Complete a minimum of 64 hours with a cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Complete a minimum of 15 hours from Maranatha, earning at least 6 of the last 12 hours from Maranatha.
- Earn a minimum of C- in major courses.
- All students interested in financial aid must complete a FAFSA application, using the code 016394 for Maranatha. Qualified students who have not completed an undergraduate degree may have grant options available.
- Students must. . .
- Complete the Maranatha Online admissions process.
- Be financially eligible per federal determination.
The amount of the award is determined by the federal government, and certain types of financial aid require a minimum number of credit hours to be taken per semester.
|Required Digital Media Courses|
|Introduction to Online Communications||3|
|Digital Media Electives (choose 9 credits)|
|Elements of Photography||3|
|Principles of Video Production 1||3|
|Principles of Video Production 2||3|
|Website Design 1||3|
|Website Design 2||3|
|Oral Communication for the Professions||2|
|Biblical Studies Core|
|Old Testament Survey||3|
|New Testament Survey||3|
|Christian Life & Leadership||3|
|Modern Creationary Thought||3|
|Liberal Arts Core|
|Fundamentals of Public Speaking||2|
|English Composition 1||3|
|English Composition 2||3|
|The Modern World||3|
|US History 1 or US History 2||3|
|Math or Science Elective||3|