About This Course
Instructor Who Teaches This Course: Mrs. Suzanne Fell
Code / Name: BUMI 161 − Computer Applications Seminar (1 credit)
Description: As a survey of microcomputer applications, this course directs the students through a hands-on exploration of the fundamental features found in word processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentation software.
Required Text(s): Students must purchase and possess the required text(s) by the first day of class- order early!
- Email the instructor listed in MyMaranatha for current textbook and Microsoft Office version information.
- You can purchase a student discounted copy of Office Ultimate Edition from Microsoft by going to: http://www.microsoft.com/student/office/en-us/default.aspx
Course Workload Preview
The following preview of anticipated course workload is subject to instructor change.
- Read and complete eLab assignments.
- Watch several videos on the eLab system.
- Take 5 quizzes.
- Participate in discussion forums and synchronous sessions.
- Complete one final exam and one final project.