Payment in full for a class is always due at least seven days before the class starts. Check refund policies (see below).
Undergraduate Tuition and Fees (2016-2017)
The 2016-2017 Tuition and Fee Schedule runs from Fall A 2016 through Summer B 2017.
- Application fee: $0
- Assessment fee (online degree students only): $100
- Cost per credit hour: $386
- Comprehensive Fee: $35 per course (non-refundable; covers technology, library services, etc.)
- Add/Drop Fee: There is a $15 fee charged to add or drop classes after they have started.
- Graduation Fee (online degree students only): $150
- The pricing of online courses for residential students, during the Fall and Spring semesters, follows the residential pricing calculations with an additional Online Participation Fee of $100/hr plus the Comprehensive Fee assessed.
- The Watertown Campus fee schedule applies to all coursework for any campus-based student taking online courses concurrently.
- Audit: 50% of the full online undergraduate cost per credit hour, with faculty permission and as space is available
Payment and Refund Policies
- All online students (non-residential students) need to pay the full amount for the course at least 7 days prior to the beginning of the course.
- Students who cancel a course will be refunded based on the following schedule:
- Drop prior to start date: 100%
- Week 1: 75%
- Week 2: 50%
- Week 3: 25%
- Week 4+: 0%
- Exceptions to the refund policy are made for distance classes as required by statute for students completing coursework in certain states. For a full list of these exceptions, please visit our state-specific policies page.
- There is a $15 fee charged to add or drop classes after they have started.
- Residential students taking a 16-week fall or spring semester online course will follow campus payment plans and refund policies.
All online students interested in government grants and loans must complete the FAFSA and a degree seeking application (traditional Maranatha Baptist University application or the Maranatha Online Undergraduate Programs application). General FAFSA eligibility requirements include the following:
- Be a U.S. Citizen or eligible non-citizen
- Have a valid Social Security number
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Enrolled in a degree program
- Registered with Selective Service (if required)
To learn more, contact our financial aid office at 920.206.2318 (email@example.com).