Instruction focuses on individual basic skills and techniques of volleyball and team concepts including offensive and defensive strategies. Coach DeLozier and her experienced staff of coaches, former college standouts, and current college players lead the skills training and team competition.
The campers are encouraged daily with biblical challenges by the camp staff. Be ready for training to pass, set, attack, serve, and block as you prepare for your next season of play.
- Campers: $225 on or before June 1 ($250 after June 1.)
- Coaches: Coaches are encouraged to attend camp with their teams. The coaches fee for room and board is $50.
- Team Discount: Ten or more from the same school or church receive $10 discount each
- Multiple Camp Discount: Campers coming to multiple athletic camps receive a $40 discount- $20 off each camp
- Maranatha Family Discount: Children of Maranatha faculty or staff, and who are lower than 9th grade, receive a 50% discount
Arrival and Departure Information (2014 Camps)
- Check-in: Monday, July 21 from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. in the lobby of the main gymnasium.
- Check-out: Saturday, July 26 with lunch at 11:00 a.m.
Regina DeLozier led Maranatha to the final four of the National Christian College Athletic Association national tournament in 2007, 2010 and 2011 and the National Championship game in 2012. She came to the Crusaders in 2007 after coaching back-to-back state championship teams at the high school level and has also led club teams to numerous league championships. Coach DeLozier has more than 15 years of coaching experience.
What to Bring
- Indoor and outdoor shoes
- Swimsuit (one-piece) and skirt
- Sleeping bag and pillow
- Bible, notebook, pen and pencil
- Cell Phones are permitted but may not be used during activities or after lights out
What not to Bring
- Air Conditioners
- MP3 players, Ipods, DVD or CD players, headphones
- Playing cards, fireworks, knives, drugs, alcohol, or tobacco products
- Please keep swimsuits modest. Two-piece swimsuits are generally unallowed due to their revealing nature. Please find swimsuits that have the T-shirt style top or something to cover the midsection.
- Bring knee-length shorts.
- Please do not bring tank tops or other low cut T-shirts.
- Anyone registering after July 1 is not guaranteed a T-shirt.
- Coaches must register T-shirt sizes.
- Coaches must register online along with the campers.
Background Checks/Registration (2014 Camps)
For the 2014 summer camps, ALL coaches/sponsors MUST complete an adult registration and background check (Paid camp staff do not need to fill out a registration, but just a background check). Please complete the items below prior to registration and mail in the attention of Ryan Davis at 745 West Main Street, Watertown, WI 53094.
- Watch the Child Worker’s Video
- Read through the Abuse Prevention Policies
- Read and sign the Volunteer Training Form
Please have all forms filled out prior to Monday of each camp.