Take your team to volleyball camp! Players will benefit from specialized training and team competitions, sharpening both their individual skills and on-court communication. Players from different skill levels, including advanced players, will all receive quality instruction. Maranatha Coach Regina DeLozier will be joined by outstanding current and former players at MBU’s Team Volleyball camp.
Whether you have an experienced team or a roster full of newcomers, this camp will help those players take their skills to the next level. Your team can compete against others at the junior high, junior varsity, or varsity level. Maranatha’s camp offers group activities and other opportunities for team bonding that will really pay off next season. Individual athletes are also welcome to attend.
Instruction is not limited to volleyball, with sessions in the morning and evening devoted to strengthening your walk with Christ. Our hope is that you will not only walk away with a better understanding of how to spike or dig a ball, but that you would know the word of God that has the power to change lives.
- Campers: $235 on or before June 1 ($260 after June 1.)
- Coaches: Coaches are encouraged to attend camp with their teams. The coaches fee for room and board is $50.
- Team Discount: ten or more from the same school or church receive $10 discount each
- Multiple Camp Discount: Campers coming to multiple athletic camps receive a $40 discount- $20 off each camp
- Maranatha Family Discount: Children of Maranatha faculty or staff who are going into 8th grade (or younger) receive a 50% discount
Arrival and Departure Information
- Check-in: Monday, July 25, from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. in the lobby of the main gymnasium.
- Check-out: Saturday, July 30 after breakfast.
Regina DeLozier led Maranatha to the final four of the National Christian College Athletic Association national tournament in 2007, 2010 and 2011, and led the Sabercats to a national championship run in 2015, where the team did not drop a set. She came to Maranatha in 2007 after coaching back-to-back state championship teams at the high school level and has also led club teams to numerous league championships. Coach DeLozier has more than 15 years of coaching experience.
What to Bring
- Proof of Medical Insurance
- Indoor and outdoor shoes
- Sweatpants to wear to meals
- Sleeping bag and pillow
- Bible, notebook, pen and pencil
- Cell Phones are permitted but may not be used during activities or after lights out
- **All prescription medications must be in their original containers**
- Bring knee-length shorts.
- Please do not bring tank tops or other low cut T-shirts.
- Anyone registering after July 1 is not guaranteed a T-shirt.
- Coaches must register T-shirt sizes as well as campers.
- Coaches must register online along with campers.
For the 2016 summer camps, ALL coaches/sponsors MUST complete an adult registration and background check (Paid camp staff do not need to fill out a registration, but just a background check). Please complete the items below prior to registration and mail in the attention of Ruth Steinbart at 745 West Main Street, Watertown, WI 53094.
- Watch the Child Worker’s Video
- Read through the Abuse Prevention Policies
- Read and sign the Volunteer Training Form
Please have all forms filled out prior to Monday of each camp.