- A minimum of 34 semester hours of approved credit must be completed for this degree.
- The Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree from an approved institution must be held by the applicant.
- No more than 12 semester hours of graduate credit from another institution may be applied toward this degree.
- A grade point average of 3.0 or better must be earned. A maximum of two C grades will be credited toward graduation.
- Applicants may be required to make up deficiencies without credit in any of the departments at the discretion of the Academic Senate.
|GOT514 Biblical Theology of the Old Testament||3|
|GOT521 Old Testament Backgrounds||3|
|GOT525 Holy Land Tour||2|
|GOT528 Exposition of Pentateuch||3|
|GOT530 Exposition of the Major Prophets||3|
|GOT532 Exposition of Daniel||2|
|GOT535 Exposition of the Minor Prophets||3|
|GOT540 Exposition of Job||3|
|GNT515 Biblical Theology of the New Testament||3|
|GNT520 New Testament Backgrounds||3|
|GNT529 Exposition of the Gospels||3|
|GNT530 Exposition of Pastoral Epistles||3|
|GNT556 Exposition of Revelation||3|
|GST520 Dispensationalism and Dispensational Hermeneutics||3|
|GST611 ST 1 - Bibliology and Theology Proper||2|
|GST612 ST 2 - Christology and Pneumatology||3|
|GST613 ST 3 - Anthropology, Hamartiology, and Soteriology||3|
|GST614 ST 4 - Eschatology, Angelology and Ecclesiology||3|
|(This requirement is waived for women students and for men who took Baptist History or Church History in college)|
|Required Classes (take one of the following):|
|GHI608 Baptist History||3|
|GHI628 History of Christianity||3|
|GHI515 American Fundamentalism and Evangelicalism||3|
|GHI548 History of Baptist Missions||3|
|GBC503 Methods of Biblical Change||2|
|GBC513 Counseling Problems and Procedures||2|
|GBC535 Crisis Counseling||2|
|GBC537 Marriage and Family Counseling||2|
|GBC580 Biblical Counseling Seminar||2|
|GBC582 Biblical Counseling Practicum||2|
|GBC501 Theology and Practice of Pastoral Counseling||2|
|GBC540 Counseling Addictive Behavior||2|
|GBC550 Proverbs and Counseling||2|
General Elective Hours:
|Total Hours Required:||34|