Click on the title to order from Amazon; your purchase helps Maranatha. You can also click on the button to view the full Pastor’s Library
- Exposition of Genesis: Volumes 1 and 2 . Leupold, H. C.
“Leupold’s classic commentary on Genesis. Two volumes in one. One of my favorite commentaries on Genesis is the tried, but useful, commentary by Leupold. It offers more sense and help on the book of Genesis than one usually finds in similar commentaries on this important book of the Bible. I highly recommend it. Walter C. Kaiser, Jr. President Emeritus Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary Rarely does a commentary have a shelf-life of over 20 years, but H. C. Leupold’s Genesis is a classic exposition whose careful exegesis and theological comment make it a “must have” for every serious student of the Book of Beginnings. Kenneth Mathews Professor of Divinity Beeson Divinity School Best book on Genesis, a very thorough presentation, easy to read. A well researched, evangelical work. An Annotated Bibliography on the Bible and the Church Douglas Moo, Editor A most thorough, helpful exposition from the conservative standpoint.”
Here are some other books on Genesis that may interest you
- The Book of Genesis. New International Commentary on the Old Testament. 1-17. Hamilton, Victor P.
- The Book of Genesis. New International Commentary on the Old Testament Series. 18-50 . Hamilton, Victor P.
- Genesis 1- 11:26. New American Commentary. Matthews, Kenneth A.
- Genesis 11:27-50. New American Commentary. Matthews, Kenneth A.
- Coming to Grips with Genesis: Biblical Authority and the Age of the Earth. Mortenson, Terry and Thane H. Ury, eds.
- Genesis: A Commentary. Waltke, Bruce K. and Cathi J. Fredricks.
- Genesis. The NIV Application Commentary. Walton, John H. Genesis.