What Policies Must I Follow as a Married Student?
Married students are responsible to abide by the published and announced policies and standards of Maranatha (including the following areas: Church, Movies, and Music). Breaking any of Maranatha policies or encouraging campus students to break them will result in disciplinary action.
While you are responsible for every policy in the SLH, the following sections have some exceptions for you.
- Marriage and Divorce
- Chapel – attendance
- Class Attendance – No Absence Days
- Special Meeting Attendance
- Fine Arts requirement exemption, plus ticket for your spouse and immediate family
- Dating – Hosting mixed groups
- Men’s Dress~Hair (mustaches)
Since you’re living off campus, you’ll also need to follow additional off campus policies and exceptions.