[table id=13 /]
Please note the following provisions before filling out the form:
- You are responsible for all of the policies in the Off Campus Policy and Sibling Policy.
- You must reapply only if your housing arrangement changes.
- If living in someone’s home that isn’t a relative, that person or family must be members of a partnering church.
- You may not live where a high school or college aged person opposite of your gender resides (unless they are related to you).
- You must maintain the semester GPA and demerit requirements to remain approved each semester. You do not have to submit a new application each semester.
- All applications must be approved by the Student Life Office
Note: Once you are approved to live off-campus, each semester you must request from the Student Life Office to continue to live off campus before you can register for classes [SL 10/13].