Siblings (both Maranatha students) may live together off-campus under the following circumstances:
- At least one sibling must meet all of the criteria for living off campus, including the minimum age requirement.
- Male students may only live with married sisters and female students may only live with married brothers. The Sibling Agreement form is not required for this arrangement.
- Siblings must live within the Watertown city limits.
- Both siblings must meet the deportment/demerit record qualification.
- The Student Life Office must have permission (written or emailed) from a parent or guardian.
Permission will be withdrawn if the student experiences significant academic difficulties or violates Maranatha standards, including the housing agreement policy.