Cell Phones and Telephones
Cell phones are to be turned off or ringers disabled during the following times:
- Special meetings
- Church services
- Required functions
- Penalties for failing to silence the phone may result in disciplinary action or confiscation of the phone.
- Cell phone ringers and sounds must meet Maranatha’s music guidelines.
- You may not use faculty/staff or office phones.
- You should not call faculty or staff members at home unless you’ve been given specific permission.
Video Conferencing (Skype, Face Time, etc.) [SL 6/09]
- Video conferencing is permitted in the public areas of campus (not in class).
- To video conference in the dorm, you must do so in an assigned area with permission of your Residence Supervisor.
- Campus students may not video conference each other.
Also see the internet and modem policy.