Note: These policies apply only to faculty/staff, students, and immediate family; shuttle transportation is not available for the general public. Maranatha F/S and students must contact the Guest Relations Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 920-206-2370 for shuttle transportation. Guest speakers and prospective students are entitled to free shuttle transportation and should likewise contact the Guest Relations Office to secure that transportation.
Milwaukee General Mitchell International Airport (MKE) is the preferred airport for students coming to MBU.
Contact BADGER BUS LINES (badgerbus.com) for non-stop transportation from Milwaukee (MKE) airport to Johnson Creek Outlets. Badger Bus is a safe, convenient, comfortable, and timely mode of transportation.
- Purchase a ticket online in advance of your trip.
- Contact MBU’s Guest Relations (920-206-2370) to arrange a pick-up at Johnson Creek Outlets - $8.
Contact GUEST RELATIONS (920-206-2370) to check availability for transportation to other airports or to schedule pick-up of prospective students. There is no charge for prospective students.
For transportation to/from Milwaukee – Amtrak Station (MKA), Maranatha’s Guest Relations department will provide a shuttle between MBU and the Johnson Creek Badger Bus stop. The traveler will be charged $8 one-way for this shuttle (payable to the Welcome Center).
The traveler will need to purchase a bus ticket for Badger Bus transportation between Johnson Creek and MKA ($10.00). The bus schedule is listed on the Badger Bus website, and you can correspond the appropriate bus with your arrival/departure time. Bus tickets may be purchased online or at the bus stop (cash only). MBU is not responsible for changes in the Badger Bus fares or schedules.
Direct transportation to MKA is available only for MBU faculty/staff members traveling for Maranatha (no charge; $50 charge if traveling for personal business) and for students whose arrival is beyond the scope of the Badger Bus route schedule ($50 one-way payable to the Welcome Center).
For transportation to/from Columbus – Amtrak Station (CBS), Maranatha’s Guest Relations department will provide a shuttle between MBU and CBS for $50 one-way (payable to the Welcome Center). Faculty/staff members who are traveling for Maranatha will not be charged ($50 charge if traveling for personal business).
Direct transportation to Chicago is occasionally available only to MBU faculty/staff members traveling for Maranatha (no charge) and international students ($75 payable to the Welcome Center). For all other needs, please see the available options here.
- Scheduling Conflicts: From time to time, students will be required to leave campus several hours before their scheduled flight and/or wait for a period of time following their arrival due to scheduling conflicts. Guest Relations personnel will do their best to minimize these inconveniences.
- A charge of $15 will be added to reservations made less than 48 hours before the shuttle is needed. Reservations made the day of departure/arrival will be charged $50.
- Payment should be made to the Welcome Center in person or over the phone. Acceptable payment methods are cash, check, or credit card (excluding American Express).
- Payment must be made no later than the day of arrival/departure. A $15 late fee will be applied to all charges not paid within a week after the due date.
- Exceptions can be made for emergency situations or unforeseen traveling (determined on a case-by-case basis).
- Contact the Guest Relations Supervisor at email@example.com or 920-206-2369 if you have any questions.