- Blue Card: Annual gift of $15 per individual
- Gold Card: Annual gift of $100 per individual or couple
- Platinum Card: One gift of $500 or five Gold Card gifts of $100 per individual or couple
The Maranatha Alumni Association operates solely on member donations. Each membership donation helps fund alumni communications, alumni gifts, alumni gatherings on campus and at regional locations, and receptions at Christian education conventions. The Alumni Association fund also provides the Alumni of the Year awards.
Blue and Gold memberships expire at the end of August and need to be renewed each year. Lifetime (Platinum) memberships never expire. If you have missed one or more years, you do not need to pay for those years in order to become an active member.
Membership is now available for any former student who attended at least two semesters! Join online using the button below.
Annual gift of $15 (per individual):
- Free admission to University athletic events
- Free admission to University plays for you and your household
- Use of the Fitness Center Gym
- Use of the Cedarholm Library
- 10% discount at University Bookstore (excluding textbooks)
- Access to online Alumni Directory (or a printed copy)
- Liberty Mutual Insurance discounts on auto and health insurance
- Discounted rates on life insurance from Phelps Financial
- Car rental discounts - Avis, Alamo, AutoEurope, Budget, Hertz, National, and Payless Car Rental
- Hotel discounts - Hotel Bargain, Choice Hotels, and Wyndham Hotel Group
- Discount for Mayflower and United Van Lines movers
- Membership card and car decal
Annual gift of $100 (per individual/couple):
- Includes all benefits of Blue Card
- 50% Maranatha guest room discount (upon availability)
- Four meal tickets for Maranatha’s Dining Hall per year (upon request)
One time gift of $500 or five annual $100 Gold Card gifts (per individual/couple)
- Lifetime Membership
- Includes all benefits listed above
- Name engraved on plaque in Alumni Hall
Give by Mail:
Maranatha Alumni Services
745 West Main Street
Watertown, WI 53094
Follow the prompts below.
Note, if you are paying online for a husband and wife at the Blue level, you can make one $30 donation instead of two $15 donations.
Select Custom Amount and enter the desired amount.
If you have questions you can call the Office of Alumni Services at 920-206-2371.