More Questions to Ask a College Rep
One of the best feelings in the world is the feeling of being home. Being surrounded by your family, your bed, your pets, and everything that is familiar to you is a true comfort. But, if you aren’t there, a home away from home is just as important.
This is what college should be for you. If you’re in the process of choosing where to earn your higher education, one thing you should make sure of is that you feel like you are home.
Maybe you don’t know where to start. What do I even look for? What campus is right for me? How do I know when I’ll feel at home? To make it easier for you, here are some questions you can ask college representatives, from the application process to dorm life:
- Where exactly is the college located?
- How big is the campus?
- What do I need to do to apply?
- How can I get involved in campus activities?
- What is dorm life like?
- What does the meal plan include?
- What do I do if I want to change my major?
- How do I get involved in a local church?
- What senior project is expected for my potential major?
- Where are the best places to study on campus?
- What makes this college stand out among the rest?
This is just a short list of questions for you to refer to when you’re looking for a college. And if you need more inspiration, check out this list here.
College will be one of the strangest times of your life. You get to enjoy the freedom of living on your own and exploring the world, but your academic schedule can throw you off balance. However, if you make sure you feel at home, it will all be worth it.