RECRUIT ON CAMPUS
RECRUIT WITH US!
If you are interested in recruiting at MBU please fill out the Recruiter Request Form below. All recruiter reservations must be made via the recruitment request form. For more information you’ll want to peruse our frequently asked questions. For additional help, please contact Rebecca Brock in the Executive Office at 920.206.2310.
Guest Suites Request Change: The Guest Relations team is now handling all room requests. Please email Mrs. Layna Steuerwald or call 920.206.2370 to check availability
RECRUITER REQUEST FORM
Bible Baptist Christian School (Hampton, GA) | Patti Starr | Jan. 30-Feb. 1
Bass Lake Camp (Winnebago, MN) | Darrell Friar | Feb. 11-12
Wolf Mountain Camp (Grass Valley, CA) | Ben & Melissa Erway | Feb. 17-19
Camp Chetek (Chetek, WI) | Randy Tanis & Matthew Sheppard | Mar. 1-4
Baptist World Mission (Decatur, AL) | Dr. David & Nancy Canedy | April 7-9
Higher Ground Baptist Bible Camp | Eric Locker | Nov. 21-22
Red Cliff Baptist Bible Camp | Dean Loftus & Keith Holt | Nov. 18-19
Westwood Christian School | Bill Thomson | Nov. 14
The Edge | Scott Carsley | Nov. 13-14
Hillsdale Christian Academy | Rev. Eric Peterman | Nov. 10-12
Shalom Ministries | Mike Snell | Nov. 7
MTT Ministries | Rev. Bob Landis | Nov. 6-8
West Seneca Christian | Josh Sexton | Nov. 5-6
Baptist International Missions, Inc. | Rev. Gary Sprunger | Nov. 4-6
Northwest Baptist Mission | Rev. Barry Layne | Oct. 31
Waupaca Christian Academy | Aaron Hatcher | Oct. 29
Camp Assurance | Scott & Debbie Randolph | Oct. 24-25
Green River Christian Academy | Julie Chappell | Oct. 23-25
Deltona Christian School | Pastor Mike Foster | Oct. 23
Southland Christian Ministries | Mike & Amy Herbster | Oct. 21-23
Forest Glen Bible Camp | Jeff Reason | Oct. 21-23
Inter-City Baptist School | Dr. Jim & Jean Hubbard | Oct. 21
Biblical Ministries Worldwide | Steve Rygh | Oct. 17-18
Harvest Ministries | Lawrence Nagengast & Ken Keith | Oct. 17
Heritage Christian School | Brian Kosa | Oct. 15-16
Camp Chetek | David & Catie Mulder | Oct. 14-16
Camp Grace | Scott & Christina Schulman | Oct. 9-11
Neighborhood Bible Time | Larry Koontz | Oct. 10-11
Spread the Word | Riley Woodfin | Oct. 7-9
Longview Camp | Jonathan Bladine | Oct. 7-9
Camp Joy | Michael & Rachel Innocenti | Oct. 3-4
Camp CoBeAc | Phil Pierce & Andrew Breedlove | Oct. 2-4
First Baptist Church & Valley Christian Academy | Joel & Kelly Mikkelson | Sept. 30 – Oct. 1
Wolf Mountain Camps | Jon & Audrey Moore | Sept. 30-Oct. 1
Ironwood | Craig & Emily Lawson | Sept. 23-25
Baptist Mid-Missions | Charles Ellis | Sept. 24-25
The Wilds | Matt Taylor | Sept. 16-18
Baptist World Mission | David Canedy | Sept. 10-12
Treasure Mountain Bible Camp | Ray & Donna Bauman | Sept. 10
Farmington Avenue Baptist Church | Jeremy Sweatt | Sept. 9
How do I recruit on campus or advertise my job opportunity to graduates?
- Fill out the request form. If your organization has never recruited on Maranatha’s campus before, you will need to supply your ministry philosophy or mission statement when you fill out the form.
- Post your announcement on Maranatha’s Career Services online for students, alumni, and men seeking ministry positions.
When can I recruit on campus?
- Outside recruiters are welcome throughout the year except during major conference times. Check college calendar.
- Recruiter tables do fill up; recruitment requests are granted based on availability.
What if I would like to invite students to a recruitment party?
If you indicate your desire to host a party a room will be reserved for you from a half-hour prior to your indicated start time to a half-hour after your indicated end time to allow adequate time for set up and clean up.
How is my announcement communicated to students?
- Your arrival to campus is posted on the MBU website once approved.
- An alert about your campus visit is placed in MyMaranatha (the homepage of the university intranet) at the beginning of the week.
- Recruiters will be verbally recognized in chapel on regular chapel days.
- An announcement will be displayed on the screen in the prechapel slide rotation.
- If you wish to gain a wider audience, post your announcement on Maranatha’s Career Services online or contact department chairs.
What should my announcement look like?
On the request form, you may submit a brief description of why you are recruiting. This information will be used to create a Power Point announcement for chapel.
We appreciate your interest in our young people and look forward to helping you convey your ministry needs. For further assistance, don’t hesitate to contact us in the President’s Office.