Applications are being taken for spring semester for the following positions in the Custodial Department:
- Day Shift Custodians to clean guys' dorms, two hours daily between 2:00 and 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Night Shift Custodians to clean main buildings after hours, two hours daily from 10:00 p.m. until midnight, Monday through Friday.
- Weekend Cleaning Crew to clean main buildings. Must be available Saturday and Sunday nights, 10:00 p.m. until midnight.
- Chair Crew for the chapel set-up and tear-down. Must have 2nd or 3rd hour free.
Grounds Department - Snow Removal
The Grounds Department has openings for students who can help with snow removal on campus. The hours may vary due to snowfall, daylight, etc., but frequently are early morning hours. If you are interested, please fill out an application and email Mr. Aaron Almaroad, Grounds Supervisor, or contact by cell at (812) 701-3337.
Vending Machine Stock Clerk
The vending machine stock clerk is responsible for collecting all change and bills from vending machines and for making sure that all vending machines on campus are stocked with product. Training will begin during the first week of the semester. This position's hours are flexible around your class schedule and require less than five hours per week.
- Take inventory of designated machines each week
- Collect change and bills from soda machines and turn over to Campus Stores Manager
- Deliver products to and install products in the vending machines
- Maintain overstock so that no products on hand become out of date
- Conduct POS transactions
- Must be 21 years of age, have a good driving record, and be approved to drive college vans (this may be limited to driving on campus only)
- Ability to lift, carry and move flats of soda up and down stairs
- Trustworthy with cash