Food Service has an opening for dinner shift weekdays, after 3:30 p.m.
Old Main Café - Baristas
The Old Main Café has openings for baristas. At Old Main Café we strive to maintain a fun, trendy, and professional atmosphere to serve our customers with the very best cup of coffee. The barista welcomes customers, educates by explaining the coffee drink menu, prepares and sells coffee drinks. They are also responsible to maintain inventory and maintain a safe and healthy work environment. You can read the job description here.
Academic Success Center - Tutors
Applications are being taken for business tutors for fall semester. You must be at least a sophomore, have a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or above, and a love for helping others.
For more information about the position, contact Mrs. Kathleen Price.
Applications are being taken for the following positions in the Custodial Department:
- Day Shift Custodians to clean ladies' dorms, two hours daily between 2:00 and 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Weekend Cleaning Crew to clean main buildings. Must be available Saturday and Sunday nights, 10:00 p.m. until midnight.
Vending Machine Stock Clerk
The vending machine stock clerk is responsible for collecting all change and bills from vending machines and for making sure that all vending machines on campus are stocked with product. Training will begin during the first week of the semester. This position's hours are flexible around your class schedule and require less than five hours per week.
- Take inventory of designated machines each week
- Collect change and bills from soda machines and turn over to Campus Stores Manager
- Deliver products to and install products in the vending machines
- Maintain overstock so that no products on hand become out of date
- Conduct POS transactions
- Must be 21 years of age, have a good driving record, and be approved to drive college vans (this may be limited to driving on campus only)
- Ability to lift, carry and move flats of soda up and down stairs
- Trustworthy with cash