Post Office and Bookstore
The Campus Stores cashiers assist customers, collect payments, develop store displays, maintain inventory, create bulletin boards, pack orders for shipping, perform needed cleaning, and serve to help accomplish any work needed for the Campus Stores.
- Basic typing and computer skills
- Ability to relate well to customers and co-workers, in person and on the phone
- Ability to complete paperwork and cash transactions completely and accurately
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in written English
For more information, please contact Mr. Don Donovan.
Athletic Training Room Assistant
The Athletic Training Room Student Worker assists the Certified Athletic Trainer with athlete, game, and practice preparation. If you are interested in athletics and/or the medical field this is a great, resume-boosting, on-campus job. Please check out the job description and complete an application. Contact Mr. Zach Sweatman, ATC, for more information.
Academic Success Center - Tutors
Applications are now being taken for tutors for fall semester in all academic areas, as well as general accountability. You must be at least a sophomore, have a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or above, and a love for helping others. For more information about the position, please contact Mrs. Kathleen Price.
The Transportation Services Department is in need of vehicle detailers beginning in the fall semester. Applicants must be physically able to assist with lifting heavy objects and work in confined spaces. Duties include pre-trip inspection of vehicles, washing and cleaning interior and exterior of vehicles, and light maintenance. Contact Mr. Mark McMillen with questions and please apply.
Paint Crew - Summer/Seasonal
Facilities Management is seeking to hire high school and university students for full-time positions on the Seasonal Paint Crew. Responsibilities include prepping and painting interior and exterior surfaces and performing minor drywall repairs under the direction of the seasonal supervisor. The start date is May 20th.
Those interested should read the job description and fill out an application.
Grounds Department - Summer/Seasonal
The Grounds Department is seeking to hire high school students and university students for full and part-time positions on the Summer Grounds Crew.
Workers are needed for both of the following:
- Lawn care - responsibilities would include:
- Cleaning up fallen limbs
- Picking up trash
- Landscaping - responsibilities would include:
- Cleaning up plant beds
- Mulching plant beds
- Planting flowers
- Trimming bushes
If interested, please fill out an application. For more information, contact the Grounds Supervisor, Mr. Aaron Almaroad.
Applications are being taken for the following positions in the Custodial Department:
- Day Shift Custodians to clean guys' dorms, two hours daily between 2:00 and 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Night Shift Custodians to clean main buildings after hours, two hours daily from 10:00 p.m. until midnight, Monday through Friday.
- Weekend Cleaning Crew to clean main buildings. Must be available Saturday and Sunday nights, 10:00 p.m. until midnight.
- Chair Crew for the chapel set-up and tear-down. Must have 2nd or 3rd hour free.
Vending Machine Stock Clerk
The vending machine stock clerk is responsible for collecting all change and bills from vending machines and for making sure that all vending machines on campus are stocked with product. Training will begin during the first week of the semester. This position's hours are flexible around your class schedule and require less than five hours per week.
- Take inventory of designated machines each week
- Collect change and bills from soda machines and turn over to Campus Stores Manager
- Deliver products to and install products in the vending machines
- Maintain overstock so that no products on hand become out of date
- Conduct POS transactions
- Must be 21 years of age, have a good driving record, and be approved to drive college vans (this may be limited to driving on campus only)
- Ability to lift, carry and move flats of soda up and down stairs
- Trustworthy with cash