Financial Aid Office
The Financial Aid Office has an opening for a student to work 10-20 hours per week. Responsibilities include filing, basic data entry and recordkeeping, office cleaning, as well as other assigned tasks. Ideal skills include:
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to follow written instructions
- Ability to alphabetize correctly
- Eagerness to learn new things
- Willingness to perform detailed, repetitive tasks
- Ability to answer the phone and speak with students and parents in a professional manner
Applications are being taken for spring semester for the following positions in the Custodial Department:
- Day Shift Custodians to clean both guys' and ladies' dorms, two hours daily between 2:00 and 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Night Shift Custodians to clean main buildings after hours, two hours daily from 10:00 p.m. until midnight, Monday through Friday.
- Weekend Cleaning Crew to clean main buildings. Must be available Saturday and Sunday nights, 10:00 p.m. until midnight.
- Chair Crew for the chapel set-up and tear-down. Must have 2nd or 3rd hour free.
Would you like to add technical office experience to your resume? If so, then you may be interested in working in the Admissions Office, entering data for prospective students. Additional office experiences may be added to your responsibilities. The Admissions & Recruitment Office would like to hire entry level workers for the spring semester for up to 15 hours per week. Applicant requirements include:
- Keyboarding skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Understanding of computer programs (Excel, Access, Word)
- Ability to stay focused in a shared office space
- Scheduling flexibility and consistency
Email Mr. Jonathan Sheeley for more details.
Grounds Department - Snow Removal
The Grounds Department has openings for students who can help with snow removal on campus. The hours may vary due to snowfall, daylight, etc., but frequently are early morning hours. If you are interested, please fill out an application and email Mr. Aaron Almaroad, Grounds Supervisor, or contact by cell at (812) 701-3337.
Stage crew is looking for students to join the team spring semester. Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to: constructing stage settings for plays, setting lights, setting up and striking for all other productions on stage. You will need to be able to lift 50 pounds, use power tools, and work well with others. Having an artistic eye is a bonus. For more information, please contact Mr. Isaiah Oetken. If you are interested in a position and meet the requirements, please apply below.
Help is needed spring semester to run the sound system and projection screens for chapel and other events. The student will need to have 2nd hour or 3rd hour free. Employee must be able to listen well and adjust sound as necessary. Experience with sound systems is preferred, but not a requirement. The job will likely average about 4 hours per week with the possibility of more hours during weeks of audio related events in the gym.
Academic Success Center - Tutors
Mrs. Kathleen Price, Director of the Academic Success Center, is presently looking for business and science tutors for the spring semester. Tutors need to be sophomores and above, as well as have at least a 3.0 GPA.
Vending Machine Stock Clerk
The vending machine stock clerk is responsible for collecting all change and bills from vending machines and for making sure that all vending machines on campus are stocked with product. Training will begin during the first week of the semester. This position's hours are flexible around your class schedule and require less than five hours per week.
- Take inventory of designated machines each week
- Collect change and bills from soda machines and turn over to Campus Stores Manager
- Deliver products to and install products in the vending machines
- Maintain overstock so that no products on hand become out of date
- Conduct POS transactions
- Must be 21 years of age, have a good driving record, and be approved to drive college vans (this may be limited to driving on campus only)
- Ability to lift, carry and move flats of soda up and down stairs
- Trustworthy with cash