Many Maranatha music students have gone on to be successful in graduate school, in their career, or in Christian ministry. Select the tabs below to view your area of interest.
Recent Accomplishments by Maranatha Music Grads:
- Maranatha seniors have scored above the 90th percentile for the past five years on the national standardized music test.
- Out of 70 harp applicants, Christina Brier was the only student accepted into the Master’s Degree Program for Harp at Eastman School of Music. Christina was also awarded a scholarship for Eastman School of Music.
- Westminster Choir College awarded Christin Peterson Kieckhafer a scholarship to study voice.
- Florida State University granted Micah Lomax a theory teaching assistant position while he earns his advanced degree in music theory.
- University of Michigan awarded Daniel Brier a $50,000 scholarship to study conducting. Daniel was also able to study abroad with renowned conductors.
- Jeremiah Willson won first place in the 21st Annual Lakeshore Wind Ensemble Association’s Young Artist Competition, claiming a $1,500 scholarship and earning the opportunity to perform a solo in the group’s concert.
- Christina Brier won first place in the Menomonee Falls Symphony Orchestra Concerto Competition.
- West Chester State University invited Megan Hibbs Rudolph to study music at Oxford while completing her piano pedagogy degree.
- University of St.Thomas awarded Janet Tschida a fellowship and asked her to present her research at the University of St. Thomas Research Roundtable annual event.