Maranatha makes the Christian college experience more accessible and affordable through the Bridge to Campus program.
Bridge to Campus collaborates with fundamental Baptist camps, churches and schools across America to offer an opportunity to begin your degree.
Start your college experience close to home, connect with like-minded students, and learn from mentors who care about your spiritual development and academic success.
- Virtually Attend LIVE MBU Classes. Interact with other students via high-definition video conferencing systems. This innovative technology brings you into a real-time college classroom. Listen, speak, ask and answer questions, and get to know fellow students—all during a regular college class!
- Online Classes. Without specific meeting times, these flexible and engaging courses will bring students and faculty members together in a discussion forum as they interact with recorded lectures and course readings.
- Convenient Scheduling. Interactive classes are offered between 7:15 a.m. and 3:20 p.m. CST on weekdays. Online coursework to meet your personalized program may be completed at any time during the day.
- Quality Christian Academics. Bridge to Campus is taught by academically and spiritually qualified faculty to the same high standards as all Maranatha courses. Maranatha Baptist University is regionally accredited through the Higher Learning Commission. Course credits can be used to pursue a Maranatha degree or transferred to another institution.
Learning Centers Located Across the Country
Choose the location that is right for you
- City: Eagar, Arizona
- Type: Residential and Commuter Learning Center
- Bridge Coordinator: Mr. Matt Wilson
- City: Tampa, Florida
- Type: Commuter Learning Center
- Bridge Coordinator: Pastor Brian Barber
- City: Dublin, New Hampshire
- Type: Residential Learning Center
- Bridge Coordinator: Mr. Eric Moody