The BS in Business is a flexible degree (128 credits) designed to provide students with the foundational knowledge and skills necessary to be successful in the business world. A large number of open electives allow you to transfer in a significant amount of coursework or focus your studies here in another area, such as digital media.
Get ahead with our Bachelor's-to-Master's Pathway
By taking graduate courses while enrolled as an undergraduate, you can meet requirements for both this program and a future Master of Organizational Leadership degree through Maranatha. You could graduate with as much as 1/3 of your graduate degree already finished. Contact an advisor to learn more about this exciting option!
- Business Communications (BUMG 211)
- Business Law 1 (BUMG 422)
- Macroeconomics (BUMG 222)
- Microeconomics (BUMG 223)
- Principles of Accounting 1 (BUAC 241)
- Principles of Accounting 2 (BUAC 242)
- Principles of Management (BUMG 231)
- Principles of Marketing (BUMK 251)