The right path for those not currently seeking a degree
Just Taking a Class?
Whether you're a student at another college, working on professional development, or simply wanting to learn something new, you can take single courses as a guest student. Explore our upcoming course offerings!
We know you're busy, but that doesn't mean you don't have goals. Let us help you get the education you want. By taking our online classes, you're not bound to the classroom. Our classes are biblical, flexible, and engaging.
|Tuition (per credit)||$420|
|Comprehensive Fee (per course)||$35|
|Add/Drop Fee||$15 after course start|
- Senior Discount. Students aged 55+ receive a 50% tuition discount!
- Financial Aid. Guest students are not eligible for financial aid. Please apply to a degree program if you intend to use financial aid in your studies here.
Students are responsible for ordering and paying for their own textbooks/materials; however, the cost varies based on vendor, new/old, whether you keep them or re-sell them, etc.
Payment and refund policies are as follows:
- Tuition and fees are due in full at least 7 days prior to the beginning of each course.
- The Comprehensive Fee is non-refundable.
- Students who withdraw from a course will have tuition refunded based on the following schedule:
- Drop prior to start date: 100%
- Week 1: 75%
- Week 2: 50%
- Week 3: 25%
- Week 4+: 0%
- Exceptions to the refund policy are made for distance classes as required by statute for students completing coursework in certain states.
Maranatha is accredited under the Academic Quality Improvement Program (AQIP) of the Higher Learning Commission (HLC). AQIP emphasizes quality planning and process evaluation as keys to a successful, strong educational institution.
Accredited public, private, and Christian colleges and universities accept credits and degrees earned at Maranatha. Maranatha is listed in the Higher Education Directory printed for the United States Department of Education.