General Guest Students
Just Taking a Class?
Whether you're a student at another college, working on professional development, or just wanting to learn something new, you can take single courses as a guest student.
We know you're busy, but that doesn't mean you don't have goals. Can we help get the education you want? By taking our online classes, you're not bound to the classroom. Our classes are biblical, flexible, and engaging.
Maranatha is accredited under the Academic Quality Improvement Program (AQIP) of the Higher Learning Commission (HLC). AQIP emphasizes quality planning and process evaluation as keys to a successful, strong educational institution.
Accredited public, private, and Christian colleges and universities accept credits and degrees earned at Maranatha. Maranatha is listed in the Higher Education Directory printed for the United States Department of Education.
|Tuition (per credit)||$404|
|Comprehensive Fee (per course)||$35|
|Add/Drop Fee||$15 after course start|
- Senior Discount. Students aged 55+ receive a 50% tuition discount!
- Financial Aid. Guest students are not eligible for financial aid. Please apply to a degree program if you intend to use financial aid in your studies here.
Payment and refund policies are as follows:
- Tuition and fees are due in full at least 7 days prior to the beginning of each course.
- Students who withdraw from a course will be refunded based on the following schedule:
- Drop prior to start date: 100%
- Week 1: 75%
- Week 2: 50%
- Week 3: 25%
- Week 4+: 0%
- Exceptions to the refund policy are made for distance classes as required by statute for students completing coursework in certain states.