Payment and Refund Policies for Online Students
Students are responsible for ordering and paying for their own textbooks/materials; however, the cost varies based on vendor, new/old, whether you keep them or re-sell them, etc.
Payment and refund policies are as follows:
- Tuition and fees are due in full at least 7 days prior to the beginning of each course.
- The Comprehensive Fee is non-refundable.
- Students who withdraw from a course will have tuition refunded based on the following schedule:
- Drop prior to start date: 100%
- Week 1: 75%
- Week 2: 50%
- Week 3: 25%
- Week 4+: 0%
- Exceptions to the refund policy are made for distance classes as required by statute for students completing coursework in certain states.