The Spouse Scholarship is designed to help the spouse of a full-time student get some education at a time when the demands of schooling may not make it financially possible for a spouse to seek further education.
Spouse Scholarship Criteria:
- One spouse is required to be enrolled full-time in regular, main campus classes (not to include audit, directed/independent studies, private lessons, or online classes) at MBU.
- Recipient of scholarship cannot have been an MBU student in the last two school years or have received a degree from Maranatha.
- Recipient must apply for the Spouse Credit Scholarship each semester.
- Recipient and spouse must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) each academic year.
Spouse Scholarship Benefit:
- Up to three credits of regular residential hours (not to include audit, directed/independent studies, private lessons, or online classes) at no charge.
- Discount of 50% on regular tuition charged for 4-11 hours.
- The amount of spouse credit, combined with any financial aid grants, cannot exceed the total of tuition and required fees.
- Students are eligible to receive only one Maranatha-sponsored scholarship unless otherwise noted.