[churchpack_column size=”two-third” position=”first” fade_in=”false”]
Click on the title to order from Amazon; your purchase helps Maranatha. You can also click on the button to view the full Pastor’s Library
[churchpack_column size=”one-third” position=”last” fade_in=”false”]
- Basic Bible Interpretation Zuck, Roy B
“At last! A book on hermeneutics you can understand. Dr. Zuck has drawn heavily on his many years of teaching in the seminary classroom to present an excellent treatise on biblical interpretation. While this book will be well received in the classroom, it is one that I will be wholeheartedly recommending to my congregation. While the scholarship is clearly present, it is nevertheless most readable and understandable by the average layperson. This book will make a valuable contribution to your ability to comprehend the Scriptures” -Amazon.com
[churchpack_divider style=”solid” margin_top=”20px” margin_bottom=”20px”]
Here are more books on hermeneutics that may interest you
- How to Read the Bible for All Its Worth Fee, Gordon D. and Douglas Stuart
- Greek Grammar Beyond the Basics Wallace, Daniel B.
- Evangelical Hermeneutics: The New Versus the Old Thomas, Robert
- Hermeneutics: Principles and Processes of Biblical Interpretation Virkler, Henry A.