[churchpack_column size=”two-third” position=”first” fade_in=”false”]
Click on the title to order from Amazon; your purchase helps Maranatha. You can also click on the button to view the full Pastor’s Library
[churchpack_column size=”one-third” position=”last” fade_in=”false”]
- The Water that Divides: Two Views on Baptism Explored. Bridge, Donald, and David Phypers.
“Things that divide Christians act as a poor witness to the world. On such major schism is that of Baptism. However if we can’t agree, the next best witness to the world is the manner of how we disagree. The two views explored here, paedo (or infant) baptism and adult (or believer’s) baptism are often so entrenched that discussions can be based around prejudice rather than understanding. This classic book aims to eradicate the former and promote the latter.” -Amazon.com
[churchpack_divider style=”solid” margin_top=”20px” margin_bottom=”20px”]
Here are some more books on Ecclesiology that may interest you
- What the Church is All About: A Biblical and Historical Study. Earl D. Radmacher.
- Perspectives on Church Government: Five Views of Church Polity . Brand, Chad O. and R. Stanton Norman, eds.
- Women in Ministry: Four Views. Clouse, Bonnidell, and Robert G. Clouse, eds.
- The Deliberate Church: Building Your Ministry on the Gospel. Dever, Mark and Paul Alexander.
- The Church in Gods Program. Saucy, Robert L.