[churchpack_column size=”two-third” position=”first” fade_in=”false”]
Click on the title to order from Amazon; your purchase helps Maranatha. You can also click on the button to view the full Pastor’s Library
[churchpack_column size=”one-third” position=”last” fade_in=”false”]
- The Holy Spirit. Walvoord, John F.
“This book on the Holy Spirit is the outgrowth of lectures on the topic given in Dr. Walvoord’s classes at Dallas Theological Seminary. Over the years, this book has aroused considerable interest and gone through 23 printings in hardcover before prompting this new paperback edition. The Holy Spirit is an extensive treatment of the entire doctrine of pneumatology, using some 1500 Scripture citations, and is designed for theological students and pastors as well as for laypeople desiring to get a complete presentation of the third person of the Trinity who indwells all Christians.” -Amazon.com
[churchpack_divider style=”solid” margin_top=”20px” margin_bottom=”20px”]
Here are a few other books on Pneumatology that may interest you:
- He Who Gives Life: The Doctrine of the Holy Spirit. Cole, Graham A.
- The Holy Spirit. Ferguson, Sinclair.
- Charismatic Chaos. MacArthur, John F.
- The New Covenant Ministry of the Holy Spirit. Pettegrew, Larry.
- The Holy Spirit. Ryrie, Charles Caldwell.
- The Holy Spirit in the New Testament. Swete, H.B. A classic on the Holy Spirit. This was first published in 1910
- The Holy Spirit in the Old Testament. Wood, Leon J.