[churchpack_column size=”two-third” position=”first” fade_in=”false”]
Click on the title to order from Amazon; your purchase helps Maranatha. You can also click on the button to view the full Pastor’s Library
[churchpack_column size=”one-third” position=”last” fade_in=”false”]
- Cross Talk: Where Life and Scripture Meet. Emlet, Michael
“Your friend just left his wife. You catch your child posting something inappropriate on the Internet. Someone in your small group is depressed. A relative was just diagnosed with an incurable disease. When those you know and love experience trouble, you don’t want to hand out pat answers or religious platitudes. Instead, you want to offer real hope and help from God’s Word. You know it s true, but how does an ancient book, written thousands of years ago, connect with our twenty-first century problems? In CrossTalk: Where Life and Scripture Meet, Michael R. Emlet gives you the tools to connect the Bible to your life and to the lives of your family, friends, neighbors, and coworkers. You will learn to understand people and God s Word in ways that promote gospel-centered, rich conversations that help you and those you know grow in love for God and others. This book will make the whole Bible come alive to you. Instead of platitudes, you can offer a cup of living water to those who are struggling in this broken world.” – Amazon.com
[churchpack_divider margin_top=”20px” margin_bottom=”20px”]
- Competent to Counsel. Adams, Jay.
- The Christian Counselor’s Manual. Adams, Jay.
- The Disciple-Making Pastor. Hull, Bill.
- Counseling: How to Counsel Biblically. MacArthur, John.
- Instruments in the Redeemer’s Hands: People in Need of Change Helping People in Need of Change (Resources for Changing Lives). Tripp, Paul.
- How People Change. Tripp, Paul and Timothy Lane.