Click on the title to order from Amazon; your purchase helps Maranatha. You can also click on the button to view the full Pastor’s Library
- Systematic Theology . Strong, Augustus H.
“This classic academic resource and reference book thoroughly explores and elucidates the entire field of theological knowledge. Beyond giving the reader sound, definitive theological foundations, Dr. Strong has infused his work with truly inspiring evangelical fervor. This combination serves as a source of encouragement and spiritual guidance for all who seek the truth of theological knowledge.” -Amazon.com
Here are some other books on systematic theology that might interest you
- Systematic Theology. Chafer, Lewis Sperry.
- Moody Handbook of Theology. Chicago: Moody, 1983. Enns, Paul.
- Christian Theology. Erickson, Millard J.
- Systematic Theology: An Introduction to Biblical Doctrine. Grudem, Wayne.
- Introductory Lectures In Systematic Theology. Thiessen, Henry C.