[churchpack_column size=”two-third” position=”first” fade_in=”false”]
Click on the title to order from Amazon; your purchase helps Maranatha. You can also click on the button to view the full Pastor’s Library
[churchpack_column size=”one-third” position=”last” fade_in=”false”]
- Zechariah. Everyman’s Bible Commentary. Laney, J. Carl.
“Zechariah, written to encourage the remnant of Israel struggling to follow the Lord, looks ahead to the eventual triumph of God’s people and the coming of the Messiah. It contains many prophecies about Messiah, His life on earth, His millennial reign, and the salvation He would bring–so many in fact that it has been called the “Revelation of the Old Testament. In this easy-to-read, easy-to-use commentary, J. Carl Laney takes you through these prophecies carefully, giving you guidelines for interpreting apocalyptic literature and enriching your understanding of the times in which Zechariah lived. With this Everyman’s Bible Commentary as your guide, you can discover rich truths about the Lord Jesus Christ found in the minor prophets. Use it in your personal study or as the basis of group or Sunday school study.” -Amazon.com
[churchpack_divider style=”solid” margin_top=”20px” margin_bottom=”20px”]
Here are some other books on Zechariah that may interest you
- An Exegetical Commentary: Haggai, Zechariah, and Malachi. Merrill, Eugene H.
- Haggai, Zechariah and Malachi. Tyndale Old Testament Commentary. Baldwin, Joyce G.
- Zechariah: A Commentary on His Visions & Prophecies. Baron, David.
- God Remembers: A Study of Zechariah. Feinberg, Charles L.