Click on the title to order from Amazon; your purchase helps Maranatha. You can also click on the button to view the full Pastor’s Library
- How to Read the Bible for All Its Worth. Fee, Gordon D. and Douglas Stuart.
“Covering everything from translational concerns to different genres of biblical writing, How to Read the Bible for All Its Worth is used all around the world. In clear, simple language, it helps you accurately understand the different parts of the Bible—their meaning for ancient audiences and their implications for you today—so you can uncover the inexhaustible worth that is in God’s Word.” -Amazon.com
Here are some other books that might interest you.
- Basic Bible Interpretation. Zuck, Roy B.
- Greek Grammar Beyond the Basics. Wallace, Daniel B.
- Evangelical Hermeneutics: The New Versus the Old. Thomas, Robert.
- Hermeneutics: Principles and Processes of Biblical Interpretation. Virkler, Henry A.