Click on the title to order from Amazon; your purchase helps Maranatha. You can also click on the button to view the full Pastor’s Library
- Preaching: How to Preach Biblically. MacArthur, John, ed.
“John MacArthur and other distinguished teachers of preachers respond to the apostle’s mandate in this comprehensive treatment of expository preaching. Dr. MacArthur’s well-known passion for the Scriptures is combined with the vision and expertise of other faculty members at The Master’s Seminary to produce a definitive statement on how to unfold the meaning of God’s Word effectively to today’s congregation.” -Amazon.com
Here are some other books on Homiletics that might interest you.
- New Testament Exposition: From Text to Sermon. Liefeld, Walter L.
- Preparing Expository Sermons: A Seven-Step Method for Biblical Preaching. Richard, Ramesh.
- Biblical Preaching: The Development and Delivery of Expository Messages. Robinson, Haddon W.
- Invitation to Biblical Preaching: Proclaiming Truth with Clarity and Relevance. Sunukjian, Donald.