Click on the title to order from Amazon; your purchase helps Maranatha. You can also click on the button to view the full Pastor’s Library
- The Rapture Question . Walvoord, John F.
“Now completely revised and enlarged, using quotations from the New International Version — John F. Walvoord’s classic work on the Rapture! The Rapture Question examines the four views of the church’s role in the tribulation: Partial Rapturism, Pretribulationism, Midtribulationism, and Posttribulationism, with the revised edition particularly discussing the current debate between pretribulationism and posttribulationism. In updating his work, the author also added treatments on the Rapture in the Gospels, in 1 Thessalonians 4, in 1 Thessalonians 5, in 2 Thessalonians, in 1 Corinthians, and in Revelation. A bibliography of current literature plus general and Scripture indexes are included.” -Amazon.com
Here are some other books on eschatology that might interest you.
- Things to Come: A Study in Biblical Eschatology. Pentecost, J. Dwight.
- Three Views on the Rapture. Archer, Gleason, Paul Feinberg, Douglas Moo, and Richard Reiter.
- The Meaning of the Millennium: Four Views. Clouse, Robert G., ed.
- Four Views on Hell. Crockett, William V., Z. J. Hayes, Clark H. Pinnock, and John F. Walvoord.
- Millennialism: The Two Major Views. Feinberg, Charles L.
- When the Trumpet Sounds: Today’s Foremost Authorities Speak Out on End-Time Controversy. Ice, Thomas and Timothy Demy.
- The Last Days Handbook: A Comprehensive Guide to Understanding the Different Views of Prophecy. Lightner, Robert P.
- Greatness of the Kingdom. McClain, Alva J.
- Daniel’s Prophecy of the 70 Weeks.McClain, A. J.
- Blessed Hope and The Tribulation. Walvoord, John F.
- The Millennial Kingdom. Walvoord, John F.