On Campus Students
Monday through Friday – 8:15am – 4:30pm
Check into the Student Health Center
- Casual Dress (Men, Women)
- Modest sleepwear, or robe.
- Personal care items
- Slippers or flip flops
- Medications that you are taking
- Insurance card
If you miss classes, chapel, or church services, submit an absence report within THREE DAYS of the absence.
Note: To be excused from class, you must call/check into the Student Health Center before class begins.
Monday through Friday – After 4:30pm
- Contact your Residence Supervisor or an RA if your Residence Supervisor is not available.
Saturday and Sunday
- Contact you Dorm Supervisor A.S.A.P. (preferably before 8:30 a.m.)
- If you miss a church service, submit an absence report within THREE DAYS of the absence.
- If the Dorm Supervisor and RAs are gone, contact the On-Call Supervisor (920-355-2332).