- Flip flops are not acceptable.
- Men must be clean shaven every day.
All Student Life Handbook Policies are in effect during Summer School unless the exception is listed below:
Do I Need an EPass if I Want to Go Off Campus Between Graduation and Commencement?
- Yes. All policies are in effect before, during, and after Commencement activities.
Will Demerits Still Be Issued?
- No, but fines will be assessed.
When Can I Date?
- On campus dating hours are from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday-Friday. Please submit an EPass.
How Do I Get Approved to Live Off Campus During Summer School?
- Fill out the Off Campus Application. Stated guidelines must be met and applications are to be submitted to the Student Life Office by the Spring semester’s project due date. Applications may not be processed after that date.
What About Classes, Getting Sick, and Project Due Date? Can I Cut Class?
- No. Because of the shortened class schedule during summer school, students will not be allowed any class cuts or unexcused absences during Summer School.
- If you have the wedding, funeral, or graduation of your family member or you’re participating in a wedding, the Student Life Office will consider one excused absence; however, you must submit the request one week in advance and you must be academically eligible. You will not be allowed more than one excused absence; the second absence results in being dropped from the class
What if I’m sick?
- Off-campus students must call the Health Center by 9 a.m. – (920) 206-2384.
- On-campus students must report to the Student Health Center between 9:00 to 9:30 a.m.
When is Summer School’s Project Due Date?
- Please check your course syllabus.
What Are Office and Building Hours?
- Please check MyMaranatha announcements for building hours.
- Offices close at 4:30 p.m.
- The Main Building is closed by 5 p.m. every weekday and closed on weekends.
- The Student Health Center will be open from 8 a.m. until 12 p.m. M-F.
Post Office is open its regular hours. Because mail is not placed in your boxes during the summer, you will need to stop at the post office window to check mail.
Any belongings left uncared for after Summer School will be disposed of at the University’s discretion.
- We will not release housing/phone information. You must notify employers, family, and friends of how and where to reach you.