Financial Approval Needed to Complete a Semester or to Graduate
- You must have paid all outstanding fines and fees to receive your Final Exam permit each semester.
- You must have paid all outstanding fines and fees by the Wednesday before graduation to walk in graduation.
If you do not start the semester with a down payment or you encounter any condition or occurrence of non-compliance with your financial agreement, you will be placed on financial probation status, which means the following:
- You will be allowed to remain enrolled on a two-week basis.
- You must make progress toward becoming current in your financial commitments during this grace period.
- You will face extracurricular ineligibility or be unable to finish the semester if you cannot meet the financial requirements.