Institutions generally will evaluate the following factors:
- The program and university you want to transfer into.
- The content of the course (syllabus or catalog description.)
Transferring credits from Maranatha to another institution:
- Know which program and college you want to transfer to.
- Contact your potential institution and ask if they would theoretically accept the credits. (Note: Usually it is helpful to have a course description and/or syllabus ready for the institution.)
- Once you have completed the course, the institution will probably ask you to send them an official transcript. Request a transcript from Maranatha.
Transferring credits from another institution to Maranatha:
- Have an official transcript sent directly from your previous institution to Maranatha.
- Read more about our transfer process and policies