Student Health Center
The Student Health Center has an opening for one worker. The ideal candidate must be able to commit to varied hours and be on-call for some evenings and every other weekend. Requirements include a caring attitude, sensitivity to the privacy of others, being detail-oriented, not easily prone to illness, and possessing the ability to bend, stoop, and use stairs frequently. Please apply below. Questions may be directed to Mrs. Rosemary Muse RN.
Grounds Crew – Snow Removal
The Grounds Department is looking for students with the ability to follow oral and written instructions, to work effectively with a team, and to work independently as needed to support the group effort during this winter season.
- Clearing away snow from designated areas including parking lots, sidewalks, and driveways
- Performing snow and ice control and removal procedures, including sanding, spreading deicing chemicals, loading trucks, hauling snow, or assisting other mechanics in the maintenance of snow removal equipment
- The ability to endure substantial physical activity
- Hours may vary due to snowfall, daylight, or adverse weather conditions
- No experience necessary
If interested, please apply below. For more information, contact Mr. Aaron Almaroad, Grounds Supervisor, at email@example.com.
Music Department – Office Assistant
The Music Department has an opening starting immediately for office help. Primary jobs include copying and folding programs, music library cataloging and organization, and working on other seasonal projects. The ideal candidate should have an innate ability to pay attention to details and should also enjoy doing redundant tasks, being satisfied with a job well completed. 5-7 hours per week. Flexible hours. A music major or minor is preferred. Please contact Miss Katie Potter with questions and please apply below.
Applications are being taken for the following positions in the Custodial Department:
- Day Shift Custodians to clean the guys’ dorms, two hours daily between 2:00 and 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Night Shift Custodians to clean main buildings after hours, two hours daily from 10:00 p.m. until midnight, Monday through Friday.
- Weekend Cleaning Crew to clean main buildings. Must be available Saturday or Sunday nights (or both) from 10:00 p.m. until midnight.
- Chair Crew for the chapel set-up and tear-down. Must have 2nd or 3rd hour free.
Campus Security – Citation Officer
Campus Security has openings for the daytime only (Monday through Friday) position of Campus Citation Officer. Successful applicants must have a good deportment record. Other qualifications would include the ability to work outdoors in all kinds of weather, an attention to detail, and an ability to communicate politely and professionally.
Please apply below. For questions about the position, contact Mr. Tim Johns: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information Technology – Virtual Course Technician
The Information Technology Department is seeking a student worker to process the classroom recordings of residential classes. The student will download, rename, do some minor editing on, and save files to the campus network. In addition, they will upload these recordings to our current streaming cloud service so that they are available to our Partnership Program. Hours will vary depending upon the amount of editing that is required, but will be 5 to 10 hours per week. Hours are flexible, but evenings are preferred. The applicant needs to be a self-starter who is able to work with minimal supervision, must be able to follow instructions, and be attentive to detail. Those available and interested should complete the application below and email Mr. Raymond Steinbart.
Academic Success Center – Tutors
Applications are now being taken for tutors for fall semester in all academic areas, as well as general accountability. You must be at least a sophomore, have a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or above, and a love for helping others. For more information about the position, please contact Mrs. Kathleen Price.
Food Service has openings for a variety of hours. Please apply and contact Miss Sue Kurschner for more information.