Kiddie Kampus Preschool
Applications are being taken for afternoon assistant teachers at Kiddie Kampus. Applicants must be available MWF 12:30-2:30 and 1:30-2:30 and also TTH 1:30-2:30.
For more information about the position, contact Mrs. Melissa Chapman, Director.
Information Technology – Level 1 Technician
The Information Technology Department has an opening for a student to work as a Level 1 Technician. The successful applicant will be expected to assist customers with computer issues; resolve printer problems; remove viruses and other malware from computers; provide basic help in the use of mobile devices, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, and Apple’s macOS; assist faculty members with basic classroom technology questions; and maintain accurate customer service records. The ideal candidate will be friendly, teachable, flexible, and customer-focused with a strong technology aptitude/ability. For more information about the position, contact Mr. Tanner Jotblad.
Academic Success Center- Tutors
The Academic Success Center is presently looking for accounting and math tutors to join our team for the spring semester. Tutors must be a sophomore or above and have an overall GPA of at least 3.0. If you are interested, please contact the Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Campus Security – Citation Officer
Campus Security has openings for the daytime only (Monday through Friday) position of Campus Citation Officer. Successful applicants must have a good deportment record. Other qualifications would include the ability to work outdoors in all kinds of weather, an attention to detail, and an ability to communicate politely and professionally.
Please apply below. For questions about the position, contact Mr. Tim Johns: email@example.com.
Applications are being taken for spring semester for the following positions in the Custodial Department:
- Day Shift Custodians to clean both the ladies’ and guys’ dorms, two hours daily between 2:00 and 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Night Shift Custodians to clean main buildings after hours, two hours daily from 10:00 p.m. until midnight, Monday through Friday.
- Weekend Cleaning Crew to clean main buildings. Must be available Saturday or Sunday nights (or both) from 10:00 p.m. until midnight.
- Chair Crew for the chapel set-up and tear-down. Must have 2nd or 3rd hour free.
Grounds Crew – Snow Removal
The Grounds Department is looking for students with the ability to follow oral and written instructions, to work effectively with a team, and to work independently as needed to support the group effort during this winter season.
- Clearing away snow from designated areas including parking lots, sidewalks, and driveways
- Performing snow and ice control and removal procedures, including sanding, spreading deicing chemicals, loading trucks, hauling snow, or assisting other mechanics in the maintenance of snow removal equipment
- The ability to endure substantial physical activity
- Hours may vary due to snowfall, daylight, or adverse weather conditions
- No experience necessary
If interested, please apply below. For more information, contact Mr. Aaron Almaroad, Grounds Supervisor, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Costume Cottage has openings for two students spring semester. We create and alter costumes for the University and Academy plays, plus alter all drama recital costumes, and orchestra and choir outfits as needed.
The successful applicant must be willing to work 10 to 20 hours per week between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. They should be able to thread a sewing machine, sew straight and curved seams, gather fabric, set in sleeves, and sew a dart. The successful applicant will have sewn a simple garment with or without help and be willing to learn. A plus would be inserting a zipper of any type, sewing a moderate level pattern and being able to adjust ready-made clothing. Please apply below.
Student Health Center
The Student Health Center has an opening for one worker. The ideal candidate must be able to commit to varied hours and be on-call for some evenings and every other weekend. Requirements include a caring attitude, sensitivity to the privacy of others, being detail-oriented, not easily prone to illness, and possessing the ability to bend, stoop, and use stairs frequently. Please apply below. Questions may be directed to Mrs. Rosemary Muse RN.