Applications are being taken for the following positions in the Custodial Department:
- Day Shift Custodian to clean a men’s dorm, two hours daily between 2:00 and 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Chair crew for the chapel set-up and tear-down. Must have 2nd OR 3rd hour free.
- Night Shift Custodians to clean main buildings after hours, two hours daily from 10:00 p.m. until midnight, Monday through Friday.
- Weekend Cleaning Crew to clean main buildings. Must be available Saturday and Sunday nights, 10:00 p.m. until midnight.
The MBU grounds department would like to hire student grounds care workers to help maintain the campus during the snow season. This position pays $10 per hour.
- Clearing designated areas of snow, including parking areas, sidewalks, and driveways during the winter season.
- Perform snow and ice control and removal procedures including sanding, spreading deicing chemicals, loading trucks, hauling snow, or assisting other mechanics in the maintenance of snow removal.
- Hours vary according to weather conditions, but position often requires early morning work hours.
- Read the complete job description, Grounds Worker Snow Crew Student 2021, and please apply below.
Food Service has openings for the following times:
- Monday through Friday (shifts can be split)
- 6:30-9:30 a.m.
- 8:00-9:00 a.m.
- 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- 2:00-7:30 p.m.
- 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- 4:00-7:00 p.m.
- Sunday (shifts can be split)
- 7:00-9:00 a.m.
- 11:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- 7:15-9:00 p.m.
Campus Security is hiring students for the position of Campus Security Officer. Successful applicants must have a good deportment record. Other qualifications would include the ability to work late night or early morning shifts, including weekend shifts; the ability to work outdoors in all kinds of weather; the ability to work well with others and take directions from senior officers; attention to detail; ability to communicate politely and professionally; and the ability to stay calm and use good judgment in emergency situations. For questions about the position, contact Mr. Tim Johns at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Academic Success Center – Tutors
The Academic Success Center is presently looking for tutors to join our team, specifically in the areas of general accountability, music, accounting, and general ed. Tutors must be a sophomore or above and have an overall GPA of at least 3.0. If you are interested, please contact the Director at email@example.com.