The 2022-2023 Leadership Breakfast Series is brought to you by ITU AbsorbTech. Learn more about them by visiting their website.
ABOUT THE LEADERSHIP BREAKFAST SERIES
The Leadership Breakfast Series is a regular campus event where community leaders share their knowledge on different topics. While enjoying a buffet-style breakfast, local business professionals and government officials join Maranatha faculty, staff, and students to network and converse with each other. Each breakfast features a guest speaker, relevant topics, and a brief introduction to Maranatha.
Breakfast opens: 7:00 AM
Presentation start: 7:30 AM
Cost: $5 per guest, unless otherwise noted
Future breakfasts for 2022-2023:
- October 11-Dave Gerry, CEO of the Princeton Club: “First Things First” (No Cost)
- November 9-Dave Hataj, President & Co-Owner of Edgerton Gear, Inc-“How Do You Build a Sustainable Workforce?” ($5 per person)
- January 25-Dr. Matthew Davis, Melissa Chapman, Tina Crave, and John Lange-Daycares ($5 per person)
- February 15-Deb Reinbold: “Local Community Participation in Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act”($5 per person)
- March 9-Sam Brock, Executive Director of Ironwood Camp-“Team Building” ($5 per person)
About Dave Gerry:
Dave Gerry has been a Madison area businessman for 35 years. He is the CEO of The Princeton Club – a health club he founded in 1987. Today the Princeton Club has 11 locations and over 50,000 members. He is also the CEO of SaltCo – an up-and-coming venture disrupting the water softening salt delivery market.
While CEO is his official title, Dave describes himself more as a “coach”. His desire is to help lead, inspire and encourage the next generation in their own entrepreneurial endeavors. He wants people to understand the value of their role in the marketplace and how God wants to use them in whatever arena they are called to function in.
LOCATION & DIRECTIONS
Maranatha Baptist University is located at 745 W Main St, Watertown, WI. Click here for directions.
Parking is available inside the main entrance to the left (number 32 in the map). The meeting venue is in the top level of the Dining Complex (number 4).