BUSINESS ESSENTIAL CERTIFICATE PROGRAM
Maranatha Baptist University equips today’s professionals through an 18-hour business essential certificate—offered online to accomodate your work schedule. Each business course in the certificate program gives you the chance to expand your skillset in human resource management, operations, decision-making, international business, and more.
Our dedicated faculty bring combined decades of real-world experience to the online classroom—making this unique certificate program a top choice for business professionals.
Grow your business capabilities
with professional development
offered online through MBU.
MBU OFFERS AN
Enroll in Maranatha’s continuing education
program—an online business essentials certificate.
- Designed for career professionals
- No long-term degree program commitment
- Flexible online coursework
EARN A BUSINESS
18 Credits | Content Variety
- computer skills
- global business
- Computer Applications (3 credits)
- Intro to Business and Management (3 credits)
- Principles of Management (3 credits)
- Principles of Accounting 1 (3 credits)
- Money and Banking (3 credits)
- **NEW COURSE
CHOOSE YOUR ELECTIVES
- Principles of Accounting 2 (3 credits)
- Principles of Marketing (3 credits)
- Macroeconomics (3 credits)
- Microeconomics (3 credits)